Everyone knows that photo booths are a BLAST at any event, but is it really worth it? You bet! Here’s why…
1. Photo strips make the perfect wedding favor! Why spend hundreds of dollars so that everyone can take home a trinket they’ll throw away, when you can get a photo booth and give your guests something they’ll keep and cherish!
2. Photo booths give people permission to be silly! Even if your photographer manages to get a shot of everyone at your reception, they absolutely will not get the fun shots that a photo booth will! Get grandma in the photo booth, wrap her up in a boa and give her some crazy glasses and I guarantee you will capture something fun!
3. Photo Booths help people mingle! Picking out props and giggling over silly pictures is a great icebreaker as a way to chat with someone your guests might not have otherwise! It can be a great way to connect in-laws who maybe haven’t spent much time together, or, who knows, maybe one of your guests might meet “the one” standing in line at your photo booth! Stranger things have happened!
4. Something for everyone! Young and old, men and women, everyone loves a photo booth! The photo booth gives people something else to entertain themselves. Let’s face it, no matter how good the DJ or the band is, not everyone is going to dance all night long! A photo booth gives people a break somewhere between “Tonight’s Gonna Be a Good Night” and “I Had the Time of my Life”!
5. These days, photo booths are fast and high-tech! Gone are the days of standing around a photo booth for several minutes waiting for your film to develop! Now, prints pop out in a matter of seconds and a digital copy is made available for your guests so they can share it online as they please! We use DSLR cameras so your images will look great!
6. Nostalgia I know I said five, but who could stop there?? There is a certain nostalgia associated with photo booths that conjures feelings of happy times. I have pictures of my grandparents in a photo booth when they were dating and those pictures are absolutely adorable and will be cherished for generations to come!
Give us a call today!
Big Smile Photo Booth
314.255.3145 – Marie